Research and Publications
SVST's Research and Publications office aims to promote a culture of research at SVST as well as promote the publication of writings by our faculty, students and collaborators which are in line with the following research agenda of the SVST:
• Inculturation and contextualization in Asia-Pacific and Philippine realities
• Historical studies on the Church in the Philippines/Asia
• Theological/Ethical/Liturgical/Biblical studies related to poverty, gender, justice, peace and integrity of creation in the global/late modern contexts
• Vincentian studies
The research methodology must be:
Grounded both in the classical sources and in contemporary global developments.
Marked by an inter-disciplinary and/or interfaith character.
Informed by the religious experience and praxis of the socially excluded.
- Philippine Local Churches After the Spanish Regime: Quae Mari Sinico and Beyond
- Faith in Action: Catholic Social Teaching on the Ground
- The Second Plenary Council of the Philippines: Quo Vadis?
- Theology, Conflict and Peacebuilding
- Asian Christianities: (Post) Colonial Encounters Concilium 2017 Manila International Conference
- Mga Kwento ng Pagsamba at Pakikibaka